Red Fox Outfitters Site Design
- Location: City of Fenton, Michigan
- Construction Value: $900K
- Client: Rhoads & Johnson and Sky Point Ventures
ROWE was responsible for the fast-track development of concepts and site engineering for the restoration of a centennial grain elevator. The 1.6-acre site is in the city’s central business district and is expanding a local business while providing public parking and green space for the community.
Site improvements also included:
- An extensive landscaping plan
- A 60-space parking lot jointly owned by the property owner and the City of Fenton
The parking lot is comprised of pervious concrete pavement and other best management practices to limit the storm water discharge to the pre-developed condition. The parking lot was awarded the 2016 Award of Excellence in the Pervious Concrete Category from the Michigan Concrete Association.