- Location: Genesee County, Michigan
- Construction Value: $34.7M
- Client: Michigan Department of Transportation
ROWE completed construction engineering for 10.50 miles of I-69, from M-54 to M-15 in the cities of Flint and Burton.
The project included:
- Mainline and ramp reconstruction
- Bridge replacement
- Bridge widening and the rehabilitation of five structures
- Storm sewer
- Concrete joint repair
- Crack sealing
- Diamond grinding and grooving
- Freeway lighting
- Traffic signals
- Pavement markings
ROWE also performed lead inspection on several elements of bridge work including micropile installation, and sub and super structure rehabilitation and reconstruction.